- We sent a message written in Japanese on May 31st.2012 to the leaders and nations of 164 countries of our world including Japan and the UN.
- We sent a message written in Japanese on June 11th.2012 to 26 different Japanese newspapers and Reuters news agency.
- We sent a message written in English on September 29th.2012 to the leaders and nations of 163 countries of our world including the UN.
- We sent a message written in Japanese and English which is total 239 letters on May 29th.2014 to all the countries of the world, the UN, foreign media, Japanese media and the administration party and the opposition party of Japanese government.
- We held the gathering “Let’s share the peace message for our children, grandchildren’s future” at Mie Prefectural Museum on April 12, 2015. A total of 50 people attended there. We made a strong decision to inherit the peace at moment to our children and grandchildren’s future. We got interviewed by 5 newspapers and 2 TV on that day. It was broadcasted to people living in Mie widely.
1.Nowadays, many people left their home, countries and became refugees in foreign countries because of wars in the world. They are desperate to run away from them. Lots of people lost their family and live separated from them. They are suffering from poverty and famine. They also die with disease, injury and violence. People are people over the world. We are all friends. We must solve incidents as a world problem not as a county’s trouble. Each countries in the world should unite firmly and solve it under the international law and the guide of UN. Let’s accomplish to make refugees come back to their home.
2.Our friends in the world are confronted with the risk of life, persecution and hardship because of religious or racial conflicts, civil wars and incidents. We need to think that’s a world big issue. It’s not just internal affairs of another country and establish an international law ‘the Displaced Persons Act’ which has strong force. This should be solved by discussion and the law. It’s necessary to reconcile leaders who have responsibility for conflictions at the peaceful table. Let’s relieve people immediately.
3.Let’s share global resources (in the sea, on the land and underground) from God equally with human beings all over the world.
4.Let’s share wealth in the world equally not to be only for some part of countries and people. It should be spread evenly by donation with the spirit of sympathy and service.
5.Let’s stop the poverty by making the world where people can have the equality of indispensable foods, clothing and shelters to live.
6. People are all friends. Let’s make the nation and the world where we can share, help and support each other with a sprit of dedication in the future.
7.Countries should use a lot of tax that people earned very hard for the nation’s life not for the nuclear weapons and other armaments which can kill and destroy people.
When we act the previous,
・No refugees in the world
・No discrimination in the world
・No difference in the world
・We can overcome differences of race and religion and cooperate.
・We achieve the world peace
Now a lot of countries are holding many dreadful nuclear bombs in the world and they are glaring each other. There is a big risk of a nuclear war. If a nuclear war occurs, all of people, towns, cities, prefectures and countries will be completely destroyed by the nuclear bombs which have hundred times destructive power and deadly attack than one which was dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki during the Second World War. Then Atomic power plants will be destroyed and we’ll have serious radiation contamination. Radioactivity will spread by wind all over the world. There will be the risk of “annihilation”. There is no “winner” for nuclear war. We need to change the risky and wrong thought of leaders of nations immediately. They think the possession of nuclear will work as deterrent for the peace of countries. We should eliminate “atomic bombs” and “atomic power stations” in the world immediately and protect earth and human life. Countries should use a lot of tax that people earned very hard for the nation’s life not for the nuclear bombs, missiles and other armaments. Then we should get freedom from poverty and equal education for children. Let’s improve the nations’ life and achieve the world peace. Let’s open the way to a bright peaceful future and protect the survival of the human race.
Promoter for the world peace
1. Peace means no nuclear weapons.
2. The leaders’ thought that having nuclear weapons is deterrent force for their nations’ peace is completely nonsense and wrong.
3. If all countries are united under the peace, nuclear weapons won’t be needed. Let’s abolish nuclear weapons immediately in the world.
4. If a nuclear war were to occur, human beings would perish. No future.
5. The thought Japan is safe and secure by being protected under the American Nuclear Umbrella is completely wrong. Rather, Japanese recent situation is dangerous. If America who is one of the biggest nuclear powers in the world goes to war with other countries, Japan who has a lot of American military bases cannot avoid exercising the right of collective self-defence under National Security Act and would get involved in war.
6. Japan should dissolve an alliance with America immediately and be independent.
Let’s stand firm to protect the peace constitution.
7. Wars weren’t abolished in the past with the recent self-defence system which is to
defend own country only with a domestic defence force or defend each other between
allies. There is a risk that a war will occur in the future. The fear for nuclear wars will be continued. Therefore, all countries in the world should be united and UN forces work together and switch from a self- defence system to the world-defence system immediately which is to defend countries with total cooperation between the countries in the world. We need to think conflicts and troubles are not only the problem among disputed countries but also world’s problem and solve the problem as a world under the international law. Let’s resolve them without competing and fighting under the international law and achieve the world peace.
8. If all countries are united and work together, each countries defence budget can afford to be cut by 60%.
9. We need to switch from a self-defence system to world defence system by seeking efficiency and globalizing without boarders as same as economy.
「If the world move all above into action, as a result」
<1> We can improve the nation’s life.
<2> We can leave the recent peace for the future of children and grandchildren.
<3> We can save the poor and helpless people in the world.
<4> We can stop increasing the military arms cost.
<5> We can have no fear for nuclear war.
<6> We can have no risk of war in the world.
<7> We can achieve the world peace.
<8> We can open the way to a bright peaceful future and protect the survival of the human race.
10. The world should be as one for peace.
The world should work together for peace.
11. The world peace will never be achieved without working together.
12. 2 nations must start to cooperate. From their example we can include other affiliate countries under peace gradually by 10, 50, 100, 200, and beyond.
13. Each country of the world should cooperate and cope with countries or active force which doesn’t follow the international law and rule or break the peace.
14. Japan is the most indebted country in the world. Japan is still building more debt and proceeding the militarization. Please don’t use tax people earned very hard for dreadful weapons and armaments which can kill people. Please use it to improve nation’s life. We forgot how peace was important we’d learned from the loss of the war and we’re going back to that risky situation as it happened in the past. The thought and the way of current administration is really dangerous. Japan should be devoted to the exclusively defensive security system that we have been protecting under the peace Constitution. I wish much that Japan would stop having an ambition towards the world to proceed militarization with following the military power under the peace Constitution.
15. The future of countries shouldn’t be decided only by politicians. It should be decided by citizens.
16. Let’s stand up and move into action to improve nation’s life and achieve the world peace. Let’s change our country and the world by writing and with word of mouth on the web and faculty.
Please take a moment to read my homepage and blog below.